Information courtesy of Katie Lacy
The Brady High School Culinary 1 students have been involved with the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts Sponsorship Event. It is taking place on September 23, at the home of two museum board members. The event is a sponsor’s progressive dinner that kicks off this weekend’s Family Fiestas Patrias Event!
Students were asked by a museum board member if they could make Mexican Wedding Cookies for the dessert table. Their work will be on display on the dessert table, along with other baked goods.
- Brady ISD Trustees Hold Public Hearing, Approve District & Campus Improvement Plans
- Storm Chaser Chelsea Burnett to Appear October 26 at the McCulloch County Library
- 3 simple, dermatologist-approved steps for treating acne
- Toyota to Invest $3.4B in US Battery Production
- Sommelier pairing tips for the ultimate charcuterie board
- The small thyroid gland in your neck has huge impact on wellness
- Ground Zero first responder raises awareness for lung disease
- Is the daily commute back? Survey reveals new driving trends
- Maribel Franco Garza, 57
- Tina Bucy, 56
- Petra Huerta, 73
- Betty Brown, 82
- Traffic Stop in Brady Results in Detention of 6 Undocumented Immigrants
- Frankie L. McMorries, 90
- Nelda Eubank, 89
- Rochelle Takes the Battle of McCulloch County 52-0 over Lohn
- Sadie Kilmer Cawyer, 97
- BISD Board to Consider District and Campus Improvement Plans at Monthly Meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The Brady Bulldogs held their annual intra-squad scrimmage on Saturday morning as they continue to prepare for the 2021 season. Following the scrimmage, the team, coaches, trainers, cheerleaders and fans joined in for the annual watermelon feast. The Bulldogs begin their season on August 27 as they travel to San Angelo to take on the TLCA Eagles at 7:30PM