The McCulloch County Commissioners will meet om Tuesday morning (Oct. 12) at 9AM due to Monday being a holiday. They will approve the minutes from the last meeting along with the bills. Under action items, the Commissioners will consider -
- Consider approval for CTTC to bury 600 feet of fiber optic line in the north R.O.W. on CR 128.
- Approve the hiring of a new Library Director.
- Consider approval for the McCulloch County 4-H to use the old jail for a haunted house on Oct 23 & 30.
- Consider approval for The Haven to use the courthouse lawn for a display on domestic violence for the month of October.
- Consider approval of a resolution for the Texas Indigent Defense Grant program for FY 2022.
- Consider approval of Sheriff's Office fees for FY 2021-2022.
- Consider approval of managed LT agreement between McCulloch County Courthouse and Snider Technology Services for FY 2021-2022.
- Consider approval of Client Services Plan for the McCulloch County Courthouse, Sheriff's Office and Library.
- Consider approval of copier proposal from CTWP for the Tax Assessor Collector's Office.
Following the conclusion of the regular meeting, the Commissioners will view a demonstration by Guardian Security Systems at the sally port of the Law Enforcement Center and Jail.