The McCulloch County Commissioner's Court met the morning at 9AM for a regular session. Items that were approved by the Court included -
- Approval of service agreement with UniFirst.
- Approval of county holidays for FY 2021-22. Commissioner Kemp asked that Sept 11th (Patriot Day) be included as a county holiday which will be considered at a future meeting.
- Approved nominees for the McCulloch County Appraisal District Board of Directors for 2021.
- Approved contract renewal for the Statewide Automated Victim Notification System (SAVNS) with Appriss, Inc.
- Approved contracts with Burnet and Mills counties to house McCulloch County inmates.
- Approved contracts with Brown, Taylor and Tom Green counties regarding placement of McCulloch County juvenile offenders.
- Approved contract amendment with the Concho County Council of Governments for rural transit services.
The next Commissioner's Court meeting will be on Monday, (Sept 27) at 9AM.